Terms and Conditions
1. If your application for Robot Lab Live is successful, you agree to:
- Attend one training workshop led by Dr Steve Cross
- Facilitate a filming visit for Will Westaway in March / April 2022.
- Confirm the details of your demo plan using the online form by 12pm 18th March 2022.
- Provide images and information about the team and institution for use by the UK-RAS Network to promote the event.
- Take part in a 20-minute dress rehearsal with Claire Asher on 1st June 2022.
- Deliver a two-hour livestream demo from 4pm – 6pm on the 22nd June 2022.
2. The UK-RAS Network will provide the following to all successful teams:
- Training and consultation with Dr Steve Cross ahead of the demo confirmation deadline on the 18th March.
- Loan of camera, sound and lighting equipment for the livestream event.
- A professional filming visit and promotional trailer produced by Will Westaway.
- Promotion through a dedicated press release, the UK-RAS Website, YouTube channel, newsletter and social media (Twitter, Instagram).
- A professional software subscription to manage and run the livestream event.
- Branded graphics and banners for YouTube and social media.
- Moderators to monitor and manage the YouTube livestream chat.
3. The UK-RAS Network withholds the right to remove a team from the livestream event if they fail to meet the specified deadlines or fail to attend the dress rehearsal event.
4. By submitting images to the EPSRC UK-RAS Network, you certify that they do not contain any copyright infringements and declare that all participants have provided informed consent for their inclusion in the materials.